By using both the accelerating tanning oil and accelerating tanning lotion together in our 1 - 2 step process, helping you bronze.
Our products use a specific formula including some naturally derived oils which are known to help in the natural production of melanin. Melanin is the pigment in your skin that helps you tan, which will help you get that golden glow you have been dreaming of!
Step 1: PREPARE - Tanning Lotion
A daily moisturiser designed to prepare your skin prior to UV exposure. Enriched with our active amino acid complex, our lotion will help supercharge your melanin levels before UV exposure. We recommend you start using this product around 5 days before going in the sun/sunbed.
Step 2: TAN - Tanning Oil Intensify your tan with light-weight non-greasy oil is designed to be used while you’re in the sun. Also enriched with our magic formula, it works by helping boost your skins melanin levels, allowing you to tan faster and darker with less time in the sun.
Ingredients Oil: Daucus Carota Sativa (Carrot) Seed Oil, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Triticum Aestivum (Wheat) Germ Oil, Gossypium Herbaceum (Cotton) Seed Oil, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Mangifera Indica (Mango) Seed Butter, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Tyrosine, Rosa Eglentaria (Rosehip) Seed Oil, Calophyllum Inophyllum (Tamanu) Seed Oil, Cucurbita Pepo (Pumpkin) Seed Oil, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, White Mineral Oil, Mauritia Flexuosa (Buriti) Fruit Oil, Theobroma Cacao Seed Powder, Sesamum Indicum (Sesame) Seed Oil, Glyceryl Stearate, Tocopherol, Parfum
Ingredients Lotion: Aqua, Aloe barbadensis (Aloe vera) leaf juice, Amygdalus dulcis (Sweet almond) Oil, Theobroma mangifera indica (Mango) seed butter, Persea gratissima (Avocado) oil, Caprylic capric triglyceride, Cetearyl alcohol, Glyceryl stearate, Dicaprylyl carbonate, Grandiflorum (Cupuacu) seed butter, Ceteareth 20, Glycerin, Sesamum indicum (Sesame) seed oil, Calophyllum inophyllum (Tamanu) seed oil, Tyrosine, Cucurbita pepo (Pumpkin) seed oil, Simmondsia chinensis (Jojoba) seed oil, Rosa eglentaria (Rosehip) seed oil, Triticum aestivum (Wheat) germ oil, Rubus fruticosus (Blackberry) fruit extract, Tocopherol, Maltodextrin, Carrageenan, Caramel, Sodium hyaluronate, Parfum, Caprylyl glycol, Phenethyl alcohol, Sodium acrylates copolymer, Lecithin, Sodium benzoate, Potassium sorbate Sodium hydroxide, Citric acid
Warning: We encourage a balanced approach to sun exposure. Brunaè tanning lotion does not contain SPF and provides no protection against harmful UV rays. We recommend applying your favourite sunscreen and enjoying regular short bursts of sun exposure to achieve the ultimate golden glow. Spot test before use. If irritations persist, discontinue use. Keep out of reach from children. For external use only.
- ◄What is the difference between the oil and the lotion?
- The lotion and the oil are both a part of our 1-2 step process, playing both different but important roles in supercharging your glow. The Key is to PREPARE then TAN.
Prepare: We recommend the lotion to be used liberally 5-7 days prior to sun exposure. The goal here is to prepare your skin with our new tanning technology so you can tan deeper, darker, faster.
Tan: For our tanning oil, this is designed to be used in the sun, for instance at the beach or by the pool.
- ◄What is melanin production?
- Production of melanin, or melanogenesis, is the process that occurs in your skin, where the pigment of your skin darkens creating the appearance of tanned skin. Melanin is a naturally occurring pigment which is responsible for your skin colour and also may act as a natural protectant against sun exposure. Generally speaking, those with higher natural melanin levels, may find it easier to tan, and may be more resistant to UV exposure. Our products utilise a complex which is derived from natural oils that are known to help in the natural production of melanin. It is no secret that melanin is essential in tanning, so why would you choose a tanning routine which doesn't help with your natural production of melanin? Please see our melanin production page for more information.
- ◄I struggle to tan, will this work?
- Everyone is unique and so is their skin, so it is important to note that results are dependent on the user's skin type, and how their ability to tan naturally.
In saying that, we spent a number of years formulating our products to ensure that we could best help all of our babes skin types, as much as we possibly could.
For exceptional results, try our 1-2 Step process, which utilises new tanning technology, giving you the best chance possible to get that golden summer glow!
- ◄How long will shipping take?
We generally say once processed/dispatched, your order should arrive within 2-9 business days. If Express shipping is selected, this will take approximately 1-4 business days to arrive.
International: These times will vary dependent on the location it is being shipped to. Contact our Customer Service team for more information.