Enriched with 100% natural oils which are known help with the body’s melanin development, our specially formulated oil helps speed up the natural tanning process, giving you a deeper, darker tan with less time in the sun.
Lightweight, non-greasy, and packed with premium ingredients, your skin will be left feeling hydrated and deeply moisturised with a gorgeous glossy glow. For outstanding results, use in conjunction with our ‘accelerating tanning lotion'.
Start by giving the bottle a good shake. To ensure an even application, push down on the pump with force and apply liberally to all areas of the body. Use with your desired SPF and reapply Bruane Body when necessary.
Ingredients: Daucus Carota Sativa (Carrot) Seed Oil, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Gossypium Herbaceum (Cotton) Seed Oil, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Calophyllum Inophyllum (Tamanu) Seed Oil, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Mangifera Indica (Mango) Seed Butter, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Tyrosine, Rosa Eglentaria (Rosehip) Seed Oill, Triticum Aestivum (Wheat) Germ Oil, Cucurbita Pepo (Pumpkin) Seed Oil, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, White Mineral Oil, Mauritia Flexuosa (Buriti) Fruit Oil, Theobroma Cacao Seed Powder, Sesamum Indicum (Sesame) Seed Oil, Glyceryl Stearate, Tocopherol, Parfum
Warning: We encourage a balanced approach to sun exposure. Brunaè tanning oil does not contain SPF and provides no protection against harmful UV rays. We recommend applying your favourite sunscreen and enjoying regular short bursts of sun exposure to achieve the ultimate golden glow. Spot test before use. If irritations persist, discontinue use. Keep out of reach from children. For external use only.
- ◄What is melanin production?
- Production of melanin, or melanogenesis, is the process that occurs in your skin, where the pigment of your skin darkens creating the appearance of tanned skin. Melanin is a naturally occurring pigment which is responsible for your skin colour and also may act as a natural protectant against sun exposure. Generally speaking, those with higher natural melanin levels, may find it easier to tan, and may be more resistant to UV exposure. Our products utilise a complex which is derived from natural oils that are known to help in the natural production of melanin. It is no secret that melanin is essential in tanning, so why would you choose a tanning routine which doesn't help with your natural production of melanin? Please see our melanin production page for more information.
- ◄I have sensitive skin, will this be okay?
- We have tried and tested our products on a range of different skin types, including sensitive skin!
Spot test before use, and if irritations persist, discontinue use.
- ◄Does this have SPF in it?
- No. Our products do not contain SPF, and we do not guarantee the protection against harmful UV rays. We understand the dangers of excessive sun exposure and recommend taking a balanced approach to UV exposure.
We recommend the use of your desired spf when exposing your skin to UV. We recommend applying brunae prior to your spf.
- ◄I struggle to tan will this work?
- Everyone is unique and so is their skin, so it is important to note that results are dependent on the user's skin type, and how their ability to tan naturally.
In saying that, we spent a number of years formulating our products to ensure that we could best help all of our babes skin types, as much as we possibly could.
For exceptional results, try our 1-2 Step process, which utilises new tanning technology, giving you the best chance possible to get that golden summer glow!